Conveyancing & Property Law
Buying or selling a property is one of the top three most stressful experiences in your life. It’s a big commitment and often the most significant transaction you will make in your lifetime.
What you need most during this time is confidence that you are receiving the right advice at the right price. That’s why we offer complimentary consultations and fixed fee quotes.
Whether you’re buying or selling a property, need advice on a lease, or simply want to transfer a property into your spouse’s name, our property lawyers and conveyancers are here to guide you through the entire process.
Our areas of expertise include
- Residential conveyancing
- Commercial conveyancing
- Retail and Commercial leasing
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Subdivisions and developments
- Financing and refinancing
- Creation of caveats, covenants and easements
- Removal of caveats, covenants and easements
- Owners Corporation disputes
- Retirement Villages