Your privacy is very important to Legally Yours Pty. Ltd. (ABN 13 167 375 448). This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that we collect through www.legallyyours.com.au (the Site) or directly from you, and the ways in which we use this personal information.
Personal information about visitors to the Site is primarily collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
This data is collected for the primary purpose of providing our products and services, or information relating to those products and services to you, the customer.
In rare circumstances, we may seek to collect information from third parties but in this event, all reasonable steps will be taken to make you aware of information sought and obtained.
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this Site including which pages you visit and the length of time your remain on those pages;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with our Site;
- information about transactions carried out over this Site including purchases from our online store;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Site services; and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the Site;
- personalise the Site for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Site services;
- publish information about you on the Site;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications ;and
- handle complaints.
Sensitive Information & Financial Details
Sensitive information can include such things as ethnicity, race, political affiliations, membership of professional bodies, criminal records and health information.
Financial details most commonly include credit card, debit card details or other means of electronic funds transfer. All financial data is collected and stored on a secure processing server.
Sensitive and financial data is collected for the primary purpose of providing our products and services, or information relating to those products and services to you, the customer.
Further use of this information & disclosure
Information submitted by visitors to the Site may also be used for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose. Personal and/or sensitive information will not be shared with any third parties except for the following circumstances:
1. You have consented to do so or where disclosure to third parties is a necessary in achieving the primary purpose such as third parties engaged to deliver products or services to you.
2. To the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Security of Information
We are committed to protecting your information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access or disclosure in line with internal company policy and procedure. Information that is no longer required for the intended purpose will be routinely destroyed on a periodic basis as determined by company management.
Please note that we may make use of cloud computing resources which may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. In these instances it is not practicable for us to specify the countries in which the recipients will be located.
Access to Information
You have the right to access, update or remove personal information from our database. If you wish to access information, opt-out of further communication or lodge a complaint please do so by e-mail (details below).
1300 822 708
Legally Yours Pty. Ltd. (ABN 13 167 375 448)
409 Waverley Road, East Malvern, VIC 3145.
The Site may contain links to other websites.
We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.